البرنامج غنى عن التعريف فكلنا نحتاجه لفك الملفات المضغوطة
وها هوا فى نسخته القادمة
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager (Win32, Linux, Mac). RAR files can usually compress ******* by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can. WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the ***t compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
Features of WinRAR:
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Version 3.90 beta 2 ChangeLogs:
1. Delay between right clicking selected files in Windows Explorer
and displaying the con**** menu is reduced. This delay can be
noticeable, when you right click several thousands of files.
2. Bugs fixed:
a) dragging a file over an existing archive in Windows Explorer
did not work for 64 bit WinRAR;
b) 64 bit beta 1 ****l extension crashed if user right clicked
"Startup" folder in Start Menu and selected "Open" or "Explore"
c) "Scan archive for viruses" command in 64 bit beta 1 could fail to
autodetect some of 32 bit antiviruses detected by 32 bit version;
d) beta 1 hung when the entire folder specified as a mask
was excluded: 'rar a -xfolder arc folder';
e) sometimes beta 1 could hang when creating a new RAR archive
if archive comment or one of advanced NTFS options was specified;
f) ZIP encryption code was updated to include recent InfoZip fixes;